Allergan BOTOX® Cosmetic Injections have quickly become an industry staple! Though these injections were once fancied exclusively by the rich and famous, they have nowadays become much more accessible to the public. While there is still a stigma associated with this treatment, advances in injection techniques have made the results of these injections appear much more natural and beautiful. At Fresh Aesthetics, we employ the best injection practices to help you get rid of wrinkles and sustain your natural beauty. If you’re looking for an age-defying treatment delivered with care and precision, look no further than our Twin Falls center!
What Is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a brand name for concentrated botulinum toxin injections. While the word “toxin” sounds scary, botulinum is actually quite safe when administered in small doses by a professional. Dysport® and Jeuveau™ also feature this compound and, like BOTOX® Cosmetic, work by blocking muscle contractions. This injectable is commonly used for reducing wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, forehead, and nose. If you are interested in reducing the appearance of mild wrinkles or stopping them from forming in the first place, these injections are a great choice.
What Does BOTOX® Cosmetic Address?
At Fresh Aesthetics, we take pride in delivering precise injections to help our clients achieve the look they’re going for. When you get in touch with our center, we will take the time to discuss your needs and determine whether BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you. We want to do all we can to get to know you and give you the best treatment possible! Here are just some of the concerns our injections address:
How Do Botulinum Toxin Injections Work?
The special compound found in BOTOX® Cosmetic and other similar products works by disrupting the nerve signals that cause muscle movement. Unlike dermal fillers that enhance facial volume, these special injections work by paralyzing your muscles and preventing them from causing added strain to your skin. The effects of this treatment last for 3-4 months and are virtually side effect free.
What Results Can I Expect From My BOTOX® Cosmetic Injections?
After your treatment, you can expect to see the full effects of your injections within 2-7 days. The benefits of this procedure tend to last an average of 3-4 months but have been reported to last up to six months in some cases! This treatment is minimally invasive and great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
- Make-up may be gently applied if necessary. It is recommended to use new, mineral based make-up to reduce the risk of infection. On your forehead use movements that are up and away from your eyes and brows.
- Although rare, infection is possible. Signs of infection include redness, tenderness, or pain in the infected area and fever. Should you develop an infection, antibiotics may be necessary. Please call Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa immediately with any concerns.
- For the first 4 hours following Botox injection, remain upright and do not participate in activities that include heavy lifting, overheating, vigorous exercise or straining.
- Do not touch, rub, manipulate or put pressure on the Botox injection sites for 4 hours.
- If your upper lip was treated you will not be able to drink through a straw, whistle, or enunciate some words for approximately 2 weeks.
- The effects of Botox will last 3-6 months with an average of 3-4 months. Regular touch-ups are recommended every 3-4 months.
- Do not drive a car or engage in other potentially hazardous activities if you develop loss of strength, muscle weakness, or impaired vision. Seek medical care. Call 911 with breathing difficulty.
- Bruising in the area injected can happen, and can last up to several weeks. Applying topical Arnica, Dermaka and taking oral Arnica pills can help reduce bruising. If you do bruise, apply a moist hot compress over the bruise for 10 minutes 3 times daily, then rub Arnica or Dermaka gently into the bruise. Careful not to scald skin causing further damage. You can purchase Dermaka from Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa.
- Typically, you will feel the effects of Botox gradually. You will start to notice them slightly by day 3, and fully by days 7-10. Please return to Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa between days 10-14 for an evaluation, especially if it is your first visit. Waiting longer than 14 days will result in a layered effect and will not provide optimal results. If full correction was not achieved, you will need to purchase additional Botox for injection. Original sale price will be honored.
Before and After Photos
Free BOTOX® Cosmetic Consultations in Twin Falls, Idaho
If you’re ready to bid those wrinkles goodbye, we can help! At Fresh Aesthetics, we offer expert aesthetic solutions to help you look and feel beautiful. Get in touch with our center for your FREE consultation and discover all the benefits that BOTOX® Cosmetic injections can offer. To contact us, call (208) 358-3637 or click the “Book Now” button below. We look forward to meeting you!