Getting older and looking older doesn’t have to go hand-in-hand! Restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the plumpness of your skin is entirely possible with the help of our incredible dermal fillers. At Fresh Aesthetics, we happily provide JUVÉDERM® filler options to address just about every aspect of collagen loss. Out here at our Twin Falls medical spa, we believe that everyone deserves to look as good as they want. For this reason, we proudly offer FREE consultations. Book today and see if JUVÉDERM® is right for you.
What Are JUVÉDERM® Fillers?
These dermal fillers are gel-based treatments that use hyaluronic acid (HA) to reduce signs of facial volume loss, diminish wrinkles, and enhance the plumpness of your lips. The JUVÉDERM® solution is typically injected around the mouth area to plump lips as well as in the face to add cheek volume and smooth fine lines. When you come in for your consultation at our Twin Falls medical spa, we will examine your features to determine which injection option is best for your needs.
How Does JUVÉDERM® Work?
Our JUVÉDERM® fillers feature a mix of lidocaine and natural hyaluronic acid. This combo restores volume while minimizing any discomfort you may feel doing the process. Most of our injection procedures take about 15 minutes to perform, but this time may vary based on your specific needs. The best part of choosing this dermal filler brand is that it is known to provide understated, natural-looking results!
What Do the Different JUVÉDERM® Fillers Do?
At Fresh Aesthetics, we offer the full JUVÉDERM® package! This includes the Ultra, VOLLURE™ XC, and Voluma™ XC formulas. Each of these fillers is composed of a slightly different hyaluronic acid concentration. This difference in composition makes each filler suited to treat specific areas of your face. The different focuses are outlined below:
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra – We use this filler primarily for plumping thin lips. When injected into the perioral area, Ulta can offer significant lip augmentation results.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE™ XC – We inject this filler into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
- JUVÉDERM® Voluma™ XC – We inject this gel into the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss.
How Long Does JUVÉDERM® Last?
After your treatment, your JUVÉDERM® results can be seen almost immediately. You will notice an increase in the tightness, smoothness, and radiance of your skin shortly after you leave our medical spa! Ideal results can take effect after a couple of weeks. Long-term results tend to last between 12-18 months depending on your injection site. Some injection-site redness, swelling, tenderness, discoloration, and itching may be present after treatment. However, these side effects will resolve themselves in a matter of hours.
Before and After Photos
- Make-up may be gently applied if necessary. It is recommended to use new, mineral based make-up to reduce the risk of infection. It is recommended that you do not use any make up that day if your cheeks were injected because the risk of infection is higher.
- Although rare, infection is possible. Signs of infection include redness, tenderness, or pain in the infected are and fever. Should you develop an infection, antibiotics may be necessary. Please call your provider immediately with any concerns.
- Bruising in the area injected is normal and expected. Bruising can be slight to severe, and last up to several weeks. Applying the topical gel Arnica or Dermaka to the area and taking oral Arnica pills can help reduce this. For a quick recovery, use ice every few hours on day one, then alternate ice and moist heat on day 2, then just moist heat until healed. Apply to affected area for 5-10 minutes every few hours and apply Dermaka multiple times daily for best results.
- Do not participate in activities that include heavy lifting, overheating, vigorous exercise or straining for the first 24-48 hours. Rest your face. Your skin may look and feel lumpy, bumpy, swollen, bruised, red, or uneven, especially with lip injections. This is normal and will subside as it heals. It can take up to 3 months for complete healing for some people, but most take 3-4 weeks. Do not massage the area as the product is malleable under the skin for a period of time. On occasion, further correction is needed with more product or with the enzyme that dissolves it.
- There will be swelling from the trauma of the needle, and from your bodies reaction to the product placed. Swelling will worsen on days 2 and 3, but by day 4 you will start to see improvement. This is especially important to remember with lip augmentation as they can see, distorted, lumpy, and very large. You may apply ice immediately for the first 24 hours (On ten minutes, off ten minutes). Some people have a histamine reaction to the product and have great swelling. You may take Benadryl, Claritin, Allegra, or Zyrtec for this reaction.
- Contact us immediately if you experience: fever and/or chills; if the area appears red, hot to the touch, or “angry” looking; severe pain or increasing pain; or discolored blotches in areas not injected or blanching of injected areas.
Free JUVÉDERM® Consultations in Twin Falls, ID
Are you ready to age in reverse? If so, we welcome you to schedule your FREE consultation at our Twin Falls medical spa today! Whether you’re a local or visiting from out of town, we’re happy to accommodate your beauty needs. To get started, get in touch with our Fresh Aesthetics team by clicking the “Book Now” button below or calling (208) 358-3637.