Are you concerned about fine lines and wrinkles? Some say that with age comes experience, but the aging process never seems to do our look any favors! When facial volume loss and deep wrinkles begin to creep up, you may be inclined to try an aesthetic treatment. But what to choose? At Fresh Aesthetics, we happily offer Restylane® dermal fillers to address the aging signs you may be experiencing. If you’re curious, we welcome you to schedule your FREE consultation at our Twin Falls medical spa today!
What Are Restylane® Fillers?
Similar to the JUVÉDERM® family, these cosmetic fillers each feature unique consistencies of hyaluronic acid. This makes them effective for treating specific areas of the face. However, unlike JUVÉDERM® which readily diffuses into the tissue upon injection, Restylane® is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed. This unique property makes Restylane® a more effective choice for adding to your facial volume.
What Do the Different Restylane® Fillers Do?
At Fresh Aesthetics, we offer the full Restylane® family to address a range of different age-related skin concerns. Our options include the standard formula, Silk, Lyft, Refyne, and Defyne. Each of these cosmetic fillers is composed of a slightly different hyaluronic acid concentration. This subtle, yet significant difference results in a range of benefits depending on the focus areas around your face. The different focuses are outlined below:
- Restylane® – The standard formula is best for correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds; it’s also touted as one of the best fillers for lips.
- Restylane® Silk – This option is a good choice for lip augmentation and for the correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
- Restylane® Lyft – This option is for deep implantation into the facial tissue and best used for cheek augmentation and injected into the hands.
- Restylane® Refyne – This formula is best for mid-to-deep injections into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Restylane® Defyne – This formula is less flexible than Refyne and provides the added support required to treat severe expression wrinkles and marionette lines.
How Does This Filler Work?
Restylane® injections typically take about an hour to administer. The treatment process includes the time we spend discussing and assessing your goals. At Fresh Aesthetics, our team works hard to minimize any and all discomfort throughout the treatment process. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, let us know and we will accommodate you.
How Long Does Restylane® Last?
These dermal filler injections offer beautifully subtle improvements to your facial volume and sagging skin. Most of our clients report that the effects of these fillers last from nine months to a year. Additionally, Restylane®’s hyaluronic acid consistency attracts water, helping your skin stay radiant and hydrated. Over time, the compound will also aid in natural collagen production, offering long-term results.
Before and After Photos
Free Restylane® Filler Consultations in Twin Falls, ID
If you’re interested in improving your facial volume and alleviating wrinkles, we invite you to visit our Twin Falls medical spa today! At Fresh Aesthetics, we want to help you make the best beauty decision. For this reason, we offer FREE initial consultations! To schedule yours, simply click the “Book Now” button below or give us a call at (208) 358-3637.