Botox® / Dysport®
Botox® / Dysport®
Over time, signs of aging skin may become more prominent. Popular neurotoxins such as Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport® can provide excellent relief from wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Here at Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa, our team can provide you with effective anti-aging relief. Through extensive training, we have the expertise needed to offer you the best injectable service in Twin Falls, Idaho.
What Is Botox® Cosmetic?
Botox® Cosmetic is a brand name for concentrated botulinum toxin injections. While the word “toxin” sounds scary, botulinum is actually quite safe when administered in small doses by a professional. Dysport® and Jeuveau™ also feature this compound and, like Botox® Cosmetic, work by blocking muscle contractions. This injectable is commonly used for reducing wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, forehead, and nose. If you are interested in reducing the appearance of mild wrinkles or stopping them from forming in the first place, these injections are a great choice.
What Is Dysport®?
Dysport® is a natural-looking, fast-acting, and long-lasting prescription injection. Composed of Botulinum toxin, this injectable treatment has been proven to help smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows—without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. If you are allergic to Botox® Cosmetic or find it less effective than before, Dysport® may be an excellent alternative choice.
Complimentary Botox® / Dysport® Consultations in Twin Falls, Idaho
If you’re ready to bid those wrinkles goodbye, we can help! At Fresh Aesthetics, we offer expert aesthetic solutions to help you look and feel beautiful. Get in touch with our center for your complimentary consultation and discover all the benefits that Botox® Cosmetic or Dysport® injections can offer. To contact us, call (208) 358-3637 or click the “Book Now” button below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport® are used to prevent and treat forehead wrinkles and lines to keep your skin looking young and vibrant. To achieve a more balanced and natural result, we often treat the forehead together with the scowl lines.
The “11’s” are the little lines visible between your eyebrows when you wrinkle your brows. Neurotoxin injections can be used to get rid of these wrinkles, and you will look smoother and more refreshed afterward.
Bunny lines are the little wrinkles on your nose that appear as you scrunch it. Using a quick Botox® or Dysport® injection, these lines can be faded quickly, leaving behind smooth and beautiful skin.
By relaxing the muscles surrounding the eyebrow, this quick procedure fades away wrinkles. The brow becomes more defined, giving your face a youthful appearance. Get a satin-soft appearance by reducing wrinkles caused by furrowing your brows.
A few quick injections of Botox® Cosmetic or Dysport® can smooth those fine lines around the outer corners of the eyes for wrinkle-free skin and a fresh and youthful appearance.
You can have Botox® Cosmetic or Dysport® injections to smooth your smile line and the area around your lips, giving you a more youthful appearance with just a few treatments.
The “Orange Peel” chin can be treated with a neuromodulator like Botox®. You’ll notice smoother skin with a few injections, making your chin look smoother and a natural, relaxed appearance.
Platysma (Vertical Neck Cords)
The platysma muscles run down the back of your neck when your jaw is clenched. Botox® or Dysport® injections can be used to treat these muscles, causing you to appear to have fewer wrinkles around the side of your neck for a short period of time.
Botox® Cosmetic or Dysport® is injected into the skin to treat symptoms of severe underarm sweating. These neurotoxins can also be applied to the palms of the hands and bottoms of the feet to help with sweating problems.
Masseter (TMJ) / Face Slimming
Injections of Botox® or Dysport® for TMJ can be made into the jaw muscles, forehead, or temple, depending on your symptoms. As a result of the injections, the jaw muscles will have a limited function, causing pain relief and decreasing TMJ symptoms.
Headache / Migraine Relief
Botox® or Dysport® works by interrupting nerve impulses from the brain to relax muscle activity and reduce migraine pain and duration. These treatments relieve “imploding”-type migraines, in which there is intense pain moving inward.
- Make-up may be gently applied if necessary. It is recommended to use new, mineral-based make-up to reduce the risk of infection. Use movements that are up and away from your eyes and brows on your forehead.
- Although rare, infection is possible. Signs of infection include redness, tenderness, or pain in the infected area, and fever. Should you develop an infection, antibiotics may be necessary. Please call Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa immediately with any concerns.
- For the first 4 hours following Botox® injection, remain upright and do not participate in activities that include heavy lifting, overheating, vigorous exercise, or straining.
- Do not touch, rub, manipulate or put pressure on the Botox® injection sites for 4 hours.
- If your upper lip is treated, you will not be able to drink through a straw, whistle, or enunciate some words for approximately two weeks.
- The effects of Botox® will last 3-6 months with an average of 3-4 months. Regular touch-ups are recommended every 3-4 months.
- Do not drive a car or engage in other potentially hazardous activities if you develop loss of strength, muscle weakness, or impaired vision. Seek medical care. Call 911 with breathing difficulty.
- Bruising in the area injected can happen and can last up to several weeks. Applying topical Arnica, Dermaka, and taking oral Arnica pills can help reduce bruising. If you do bruise, apply a moist hot compress over the bruise for 10 minutes 3 times daily, then rub Arnica or Dermaka gently into the bruise. Careful not to scald the skin, causing further damage. You can purchase Dermaka from Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa.
- Typically, you will feel the effects of Botox® gradually. You will start to notice them slightly by day three and fully by days 7-to 10. Please return to Fresh Aesthetics Medical Spa between days 10-14 for an evaluation, especially if it is your first visit. Waiting longer than 14 days will result in a layered effect and will not provide optimal results. If the full correction was not achieved, you would need to purchase additional Botox® for injection. The original sale price will be honored.
Book A Free Consultation