Chemical peels are some of the best rejuvenation treatments for your skin. These skin peels involve the application of mild acids, and though this might sound a little scary, the results are worth it! Chemical peels are a common go-to solution for hyperpigmentation issues like sun damage, acne, and blemishes. At Fresh Aesthetics, we’re happy to provide our full range of peels to help address your unique skin woes. Get in touch with our spa today and check out our full menu to discover which peel is best for you.
What Are Chemical Peels?
Chemical peels are made of a range of different nutrients and acids. The most common are glycolic peels, but there are also trichloroacetic, lactic, carbolic, and salicylic peels. These variants all act as exfoliating agents, ridding your skin of dead cells and debris. The main differences among them are their intensity and moisture levels. It takes an evaluation to determine which individualized skin peel is best for your specific needs. We welcome you to schedule your free consultation at our Twin Falls medical spa to discover your ideal peel today.
What Are Vi Peels?
The Vi Peel treatments offered at Fresh Aesthetics work with a special blend of safe but powerful acids to thoroughly exfoliate your outer skin layers. Your treatment can be completed in as little as 20 minutes and, if necessary, it can be repeated as often as every month to achieve satisfying results. If you’ve been wanting to mitigate fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and texture, hyperpigmentation, acne, and scarring from previous breakouts, the VI Peel may be a perfect treatment for you. In most cases, the best results are achieved if the peel is part of a series of 3-4 treatments.
The Chemical Peels Available at Fresh Aesthetics
At Fresh Aesthetics, we offer a full range of different peels to address your every skin care concern. Each of these options can be further customized to ensure that all of your skin needs are met perfectly. Our treatments include:
- Vi Peels – Vi Peels are clinically-formulated to address a range of skincare issues including enlarged pores, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and much more.
- Enzyme Chemical Peel – Designed for sensitive, dehydrated, mature, and sun-damaged skin, this peel features the exfoliation/boosting effects of pineapple and papaya. The added laminaria digitata algae lavish skin with high concentrations of marine minerals to super-hydrate and impart a smooth texture. Gotu Kola provides antioxidant, firming, and smoothing benefits. After one treatment, your skin will become less red, feel tighter, and your pore size will become visibly diminished.
- Skin Brightening Chemical Peel – This chemical peel is formulated to restore skin brightness and radiance as it decreases the appearance of dark spots and fine lines. Wonderfully anti-aging and restorative, the Skin Brightening solution is a great choice overall.
- Acne Treatment (Jessner) Chemical Peel – Our Jessner peel offers effective and reliable exfoliation with its balanced 14% Salicylic, 14% Lactic, and 14% Resorcinol blend. This advanced solution helps oxygenate and detoxify congested skin while providing antibacterial, antiseptic, and astringent properties.
- Anti-Aging Chemical Peel – The anti-aging chemical peel is excellent for improving fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. Boost collagen and elastin while fighting MMPs (that destroy collagen and elastin) for brighter, tighter skin!
Are These Treatments Safe?
Chemical peels are a super safe method for exfoliating the skin and rejuvenating your look! Most of the peels available at our center take only 15-30 minutes to apply. During your peel session, you may feel a slight burning and stinging sensation as the chemical peel does its job. This feeling usually lasts about 5-10 minutes and tends to be more severe depending on the intensity of your chosen peel. In some cases, you may leave with some mild irritation after a peel, but this side effect will subside after a short while.
What Results Can I Expect?
Peels vary based on intensity. Mild peels, for example, offer a nice radiance and glow with no downtime. The best part of choosing a mild peel is that it can safely be repeated every four weeks. Medium and deep chemical peels can cause some irritation and slight swelling. Afterward, your skin will peel over a period of 7-14 days. This exfoliation process is completely normal! However, if you become concerned at any point, you are always welcome to reach out to our medical spa. As your skin goes through its renewal process, you’ll need to avoid direct sunlight for several months as your skin will be fragile and prone to irritation.
Free Chemical Peel Consultations in Twin Falls, Idaho
If you’re ready to renew and rejuvenate your skin, why not give our Twin Falls center a call? At Fresh Aesthetics, we strive to meet and exceed the needs of our wonderful clientele. To get started and schedule your FREE consultation, give us a call at (208) 358-3637 or click the “Book Now” button below. We’re excited to get to know you!