Getting older and looking older do not have to go hand-in-hand! Using our incredible dermal fillers, you can restore lost volume to your skin and rejuvenate its plumpness. At Fresh Aesthetics, we happily provide JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® dermal filler options to address every aspect of collagen loss. We offer the full Restylane® family to address different age-related skin concerns. Our options include the standard formula, Silk, Lyft, Refyne, and Defyne. We are also proud to offer the full JUVÉDERM® line, including the Ultra, VOLLURE™ XC, and Voluma™ XC formulas. Each of these fillers is composed of a slightly different hyaluronic acid concentration.
At our Twin Falls medical spa, we believe that everyone deserves to look as good as they want. For this reason, we proudly offer COMPLIMENTARY consultations. Book today and see if JUVÉDERM® or Restylane® dermal fillers are right for you.
Cheek & Under Eye Filler
One of the most popular treatments! Fillers are often used to diminish the appearance of tired, sunken eyes. When cheek and under-eye filler are combined, volume loss in the mid-face is reestablished, resulting in a fresh, youthful appearance.
No matter what level of volume you need or how significantly fuller your lips are, we have the right treatment for you. Based on your goals, your injector will determine which dermal filler is right for you.
Cheek Filler / Midface
Dermal Fillers can help to enhance the appearance of the cheeks and mid-face. This treatment also helps to reduce the nasolabial folds (laughter lines).
Looking tired despite getting eight hours of sleep? Whether due to aging or genetics, fillers are used under the eyes to fill hollows. These fillers make the eyes appear more awake and fresh. To achieve a more natural effect, cheek filler may also be used.
Lip Hydrate / Anti-Aging Filler
Vertical lines around the mouth can be softened and lips hydrated by using lip filler around the mouth. Lips lose volume as we age, making us appear more aged. With this treatment, your lips can be quickly restored to their plump, youthful appearance!
As we age, it is natural to lose our lower face’s soft tissues and bones. Fillers are used to enhance and improve the chin by giving the face a more defined and defined shape. Chin fillers can also smooth out a cleft chin.
Jaw fillers are often used to reduce the effects of age-related volume loss in the lower face. Jawline fillers add volume and stimulate the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. This can reduce sagging, baggy skin, as well as bone loss around the jaw.
Lower face (Under / Around Mouth) Filler
By injecting filler into the mouth, you can rejuvenate the lower face, fill in fine lines around the mouth, and lift upturned corners. We customize dermal filler treatments for you based on your individual needs and goals.
Wrinkles around our neck tend to occur as we age. Fillers are simple treatments that can be used to treat our necklines. Dermal filler can be used to treat these very easily and with great results. More than one session may be needed to achieve maximum results.
Hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to fill the area around the temples to restore missing volume. Since the temples are often the first area to show signs of aging, it is crucial to correct them at an early age to prevent further volume loss.
Dermal fillers may be used to restore the firmness and shape of the ear; this is a relatively easy procedure that looks quite natural after completion. Using fillers can help you have young-looking, firmer, and perkier earlobes.
Dissatisfied with the filler job you received from another provider? Our team at Fresh Aesthetics can help! Schedule your appointment today to have your filler dissolved. Prices may vary by location.
- Makeup may be gently applied if necessary. It is recommended to use new, mineral-based makeup to reduce infection risk. You should not use makeup that day if your cheeks were injected because the risk of infection is higher.
- Although rare, infection is possible. Signs of infection include redness, tenderness, pain in the infected area, and fever. Should you develop an infection, antibiotics may be necessary. Please call your provider immediately with any concerns.
- Bruising in the area injected is normal and expected. Bruising can be slight to severe and last up to several weeks. Applying the topical gel Arnica or Dermaka to the area and taking oral Arnica pills can help reduce this. For a quick recovery, use ice every few hours on day one, then alternate ice and moist heat on day 2, then just moist heat until healed. Apply to the affected area for 5-10 minutes every few hours and apply Dermaka multiple times daily for best results.
- Do not participate in activities that include heavy lifting, overheating, vigorous exercise, or straining for the first 24-48 hours. Rest your face. Your skin may look lumpy, bumpy, swollen, bruised, red, or uneven, especially with lip injections. This is normal and will subside as it heals. It can take up to 3 months for complete healing for some people, but most take 3-4 weeks. Do not massage the area as the product is malleable under the skin for a period of time. On occasion, further correction is needed with more product or with the enzyme that dissolves it.
- There will be swelling from the trauma of the needle and from your body’s reaction to the product placed. Swelling will worsen on days 2 and 3, but you will start to see improvement by day four. This is especially important to remember with lip augmentation as they can see distorted, lumpy, and very large. You may apply ice immediately for the first 24 hours (On ten minutes, off ten minutes). Some people have a histamine reaction to the product and have great swelling. You may take Benadryl, Claritin, Allegra, or Zyrtec for this reaction.
- Contact us immediately if you experience: fever and/or chills; if the area appears red, hot to the touch, or “angry” looking; severe pain or increasing pain; or discolored blotches in areas not injected blanching of injected areas.
Book A Free Consultation